Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fun!

This week has made us realize that winter is fast approaching! It has been a gorgeous fall but the snow in the air on Monday reminded us of what is to come! Here are some pictures from this fall!

It doesn't have to be Halloween to wear costumes at our house...
I just love how he even put the buckle on by himself, a little crooked, but it's hanging on!!
The funny part about this picture is it was taken when there were about 30 coworkers/friends at our house for a fall party...because he is shy the costume was his way of "hiding."

We had a fall party Oct. 16th...lots of good fun, good people and an awesome fire to keep us all warm!

"Get the junk out Dad!"


the girls' pumpkin (good job Trista)

the boys' pumpkin...pretty scary Tanner!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! It seems like just yesterday that we were discussing things about graduate school sitting in your apartment in Edmond! (crazy, huh?!) I love your blog! You should post pictures of your new house. I don't think I have seen all the pictures?! You know me it is a must!! ha ha I miss you like crazy!! Take care... talk to you soon!!

    XXOO,
    Tina Lawerance (soon to be Kappes again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TINA!!! Miss you so much!! I was just thinking last night that the blog would be a good place to put some house pics. Boy could I have used all your desinger sense when we were in the process!! Whew!!

    Love you, Melissa

    ReplyDelete