Monday, October 4, 2010

School days...

Well, where to begin! Blogging skills have been lacking so a lot has happened. Both Trista and Tanner are back to school and love it (most days)! Trista is in kindergarten and Tanner is in preschool 2 days a week. I always assumed that Trista would be the child to tell me what goes on during the day, but she doesn't. She claims to forget most of what she does during the day. Tanner, on the other hand, is always telling us what he learns. He loves to ask us questions, here are some examples:


"Mom, do you know where apples come from?" Me: No, tell me
"They grow on trees and they can be red, green, yellow, or even orange!"
He always finishes with "I learned that at my school."


I think he is definitely proud to have some "school stories" himself and we love hearing all of them!



Much love! Melissa

Grandma and Trista at breakfast on her 1st day of school

Trista and the Principal, Mrs. Steed

Trista and Mrs. Hagedorn

Tanner all ready for his first day!!
Definitely need to take the camera to Tanner's school soon, I only ended up with this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment