Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thirty Wonderful!

I celebrated my birthday on the 6th and had a great weekend! On Saturday, we went to Colorado Springs and hung out at Mr. Bigg's (family fun center) and then met up with family for dinner. My cousin Kendal's birthday is on the 5th so it worked out perfectly to have dinner with her family at Outback. Unfortunately, I didn't take a single picture while we were with them! Sunday, Trista and I went out for some girl fun. We met up with a couple of my friends and got pedicures and had lunch. Again, no camera but it was lots of fun! We went to the Bistro Realto for dinner Sunday night with my Mom to finish off the weekend. The celebrating continued throughout the work week catching up with friends and co-workers for lunch. It was a great way to celebrate and hopefully it will be a great year! Here are some pictures (the few I took) from the weekend.

The boys vs. the girls on the go kart track
Tanner in Little Bigg Town
The indoor sand box
The sand cave
One of my favorite games....skee ball
Tanner's present to Mommy...a mohawk! Oh how I miss my boy's hair! At least it grows fast!
The girls, ready for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment