Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Train

We also went on the train to the "North Pole" this past weekend. We didn't think Trista was going to make it because she had the stomach bug all day, but she recovered in time for the train. We took Burke and Kade along as well. My mom and Trista got to sit in the dome car and the rest of us were in coach...needless to say I don't have any pictures of my mom and Trista on the train!

We put the singing turkey away but grandma brought a singing/dancing tree so Tanner is attached yet again!

Best little buddies



No we didn't tell them to pucker up or stick out your tongue...that is just what happens when you take pictures with 3 and 4 year old boys!

Rattling off the long list of "wants"

The older kids definitely made sure Santa knew what they wanted!

Standing by the train set

Waiting for the train!!

My other favorite boys!

Tanner about pulled off his beard!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite a year! It did go by fast, didn't it! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I still can't get over the fact that we're all grown up with kids! I can't wait to see pictures of the house! Hurry up! :)

    ReplyDelete