Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tanner's suit...

Around Thanksgiving time, Tanner pulled out his old suit coat. I had it laying out to give to Kade, who is a year younger than Tanner. Tanner started wearing it quite a bit and it was too short in the waist and almost up to his elbows! It was comical! Tanner insisted he needed a new suit...a "dress" as he calls it! We think he means "dressy clothes." I ordered him a suit from Target and he wears it often. Instead of the casual holiday sweater I picked out he chooses his suit all the time! One night he came into the office wearing his suit. He told me "Mom, I'm worried." I asked him what about and his response was "I can't find a wife, even when I wear my dress. I don't know how to find a wife!" Curt and I reassured him that he has PLENTY of time left to find a wife. We also told him that if he finds a wife, he can't live in our house, so he seems pretty content to stop "wife hunting" for now! You will see pictures of him in his suit often, he wears it almost daily! I know this won't last so I am taking lots of pictures now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I didn't know you had a blog! Yaaaay! Since I had to get rid of facebook I feel like I've fallen off of the planet! It'll be so nice to keep up with you and your beautiful family! That's too cute about your son! Tell him when he's ready to start wife hunting again I have 2 he can choose from! :) Merry Christmas, guys!

    ReplyDelete